Install CryptoTab browser and get real Bitcoins for using it. Your earnings will keep growing as long as you’re watching YouTube, reading news and using your social network accounts daily.
Run CMD as Administrator
del /S *.extension
LAN1 INTERNET VLAN 500
LAN2 INTERNET VLAN 500
LAN3 INTERNET VLAN 500
LAN4 IPTV VLAN 600
Maxis Fibre using Unifi Infra
LAN1 IPTV VLAN 823
LAN2 INTERNET VLAN 621
LAN3 INTERNET VLAN 621
LAN4 VOIP VLAN 822
Digi Fibre using Unifi Infra
INTERNET VLAN 629
PPPOE Username : *@digi.home.tm
Internet Vlan/VID : 629 (Under LAN menu > IPTV)
Enable Multicast Routing : Yes (Under LAN menu > IPTV)
IPV6 : Native
IPV6 Interface: PPP
DHCP-V6 : Enable
The rest: default value
This had to do with Lenovo Power Smart, turn off from Registry edit:
If you want to enable insecure guest access, you can configure the following Group Policy settings:
Computer configuration\administrative templates\network\Lanman Workstation “Enable insecure guest logons”
Note By enabling insecure guest logons, this setting reduces the security of Windows clients.
Extracted from MS Support
Literal IPv6 addresses in UNC path names
In Microsoft Windows operating systems, IPv4 addresses are valid location identifiers in Uniform Naming Convention (UNC) path names. However, the colon is an illegal character in a UNC path name. Thus, the use of IPv6 addresses is also illegal in UNC names. For this reason, Microsoft implemented a transcription algorithm to represent an IPv6 address in the form of a domain name that can be used in UNC paths. For this purpose, Microsoft registered and reserved the second-level domain ipv6-literal.net on the Internet (although they gave up the domain in January 2014). IPv6 addresses are transcribed as a hostname or subdomain name within this name space, in the following fashion:
is written as
This notation is automatically resolved locally by Microsoft software, without any queries to DNS name servers.
If the IPv6 address contains a zone index, it is appended to the address portion after an ‘s’ character:
is written as
Extracted from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6_address#Literal_IPv6_addresses_in_UNC_path_names
- Run Command Prompt in administrator mode
- type command dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth&sfc /scannow&pause
- Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management tool will then start followed by Windows resource checker
You should take advantage of Connected Standby / Modern standby for Windows 10 as only modern applications that are registered can send a limited amount of network traffic at a scheduled interval, which means Connected Standby generally offers benefits. However if you want to use basic sleep instead, you can disable the feature in registry edit:
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe).
- Move to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power.
- Double-click CsEnabled and set to 0, then click OK.
S3 = Basic Sleep
S0 = Modern Standby
The error message might start with the following paragraph:
You can’t connect to the file share because it’s not secure. This share requires the obsolete SMB1 protocol, which is unsafe and could expose your system to attack. Your system requires SMB2 or higher. For more info on resolving this issue, see: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=852747
And your legacy storage device that is workable, follow the below instruction to turn SMBv1 protocol back in Windows 10:
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Programs.
- Click on Turn Windows features on or off link.
- Expand the SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support option.
- Check the SMB 1.0/CIFS Client option.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Restart now button.
There are so many free ad blockers in the market nowadays, but do you know that there are some that is fake too?
Adguard had recently discover another 2 fake ad blocker in google chrome store:
- Both fake AdBlock and uBlock deceive users by using names of legitimate popular ad blockers.
- They have not been taken down by Google despite multiple reports about deceptive naming.
- The real purpose of these extensions is Cookie stuffing — an illegal ad fraud scheme.
- The scale is unprecedented. These two add-ons have more than 1.6 Million “weekly active users”, who were stuffed with cookies of over than 300 websites from Alexa Top 10000. It is difficult to estimate the damage, but I’d say that we are talking about millions of USD monthly.
Actually, there’s a bright side to it. Now that this fraud scheme is uncovered, affiliate programs’ owners can follow the money trail and find out who is behind this scheme. Sentences for cookie stuffing are real so there’s a chance that the developers of these extensions will be held responsible.**
Our advise to you is to use Genuine Ad-blockers both paid and free or the easiest way is to get a VPN account (most VPN account block ads and malicious software nowadays.